Water Tower, Elephant & Castle London
Leigh Osborne and Graham Voce want to convert and extend a landmark 150-year-old water tower in central London. Grade II listed, but utterly derelict, with six-foot-thick walls and crowned with a huge steel tank, it’s an almighty task.
As if this isn’t challenging enough, Graham and Leigh also plan to build two additional contemporary structures at the base: a new lift shaft connected to the tower by a series of glass tunnels, and a modern living space nicknamed the ‘Cube’.
Altogether this cluster of buildings will create a four-bedroom luxury home, over nine floors, crowned with a spectacular viewing room offering 360-degree views across London.
But a tight schedule and soaring budget make this a stress-laden build.
- Contemporary handle-less Leicht kitchen wall and base units, with mixed storage
- Flush LED lighting
- 20mm Thick moulded corian with fully cladded island.
- 500mm Molded Corian sink with mixer tap
- No plinth around island
- Full RAL glass back splash
- Range of built in Siemens appliances to include:
- 70/30 Fridge Freezer
- Built in 600mm oven and combi microwave oven
- 900mm induction hob with integrated extractor over.
- Fully Integrated extra high dishwasher
LEICHT Range & Finish:
|Avance LR Ribbed textured lacquer|
|RAL Colour Chart|
|Thickness : 20mmManufacturer: Corian|
|Miele AppliancesWestin Extractor|