Don Street, Jersey
CDC, the Channel Island Co-operative Society’s held Building Services Consultants, once again designed and managed all the Mechanical & Electrical services for the new CICS Headquarters on Don Street, St. Helier.
This beautiful staff living area was designs by Axos Mason Jersey and LEICHT Contracts to develop this unique open feel kitchen and lounge area for all the office staff.
The LEICHT product was chosen as its contemporary design features and robust long lasting build are the perfect choices for a busy kitchen being used every day.
- Contemporary handle-less Leicht kitchen wall and base units, with mixed storage
- 40mm Thick laminated worktop
- Wheel chair friendly kitchen
- Flush LED lighting
- Full accessible corner unit hosing water boiler
- Apple Mac lounge area
- 60mm Thick shelves with flush lighting
- Siemens cooking corner with state of the art coffee machine
- Range of built in Siemens appliances to include:
- 70/30 Fridge Freezer
- Built in 600mm oven and combi microwave oven
- Fully built in coffee machine
- Fully Integrated extra high dishwasher
LEICHT Range & Finish:
|KG Laminated gloss & KH Laminated Wood|
|032 Magnolia / 246h Mountain Larch|
|Thickness : 40mm LaminateManufacturer: LEICHT|